Diablo 3 has come out in 2012 and attracted a lot of players with unique features. It is a MMORPG game standing for a era. Up till now, there is no game can surpassed it. Jay Wilson is familiar to most D3 players who is the soul figure of Diablo 3. He is regarded as the "Father of Diablo III". His spirit and target of Diablo 3 surprised us a lot. How many of you really know the design spirit analyses? This time we would discuss the seven design spirit analyses introduced by Jay Wilson.
Seven Design Spirit:
1. Easy to control, simple operation: the play style of Diablo 3 is unique in all MMORPG. Mouse leads the movement. Right and left click can cast skills. The 1-6 figures in the keyboard can give out the skills as well. It is very easy for the new player to begin. One of my friends has never played game before. But she has a good performance with her Paragon level 45 Monk.
2. Return of Hero, strong Hero Feelings: when you selecting the heroes, there are some stories about each class. In later time, the wonderful task and game background would make you understand your hero deeper.
3. Liberalization role Set: Every player can feel their own unique. The dye potion can make your equipments unique colors. In the role plot, you could choose different difficulty and Act to begin your game in later time. Every act has a special story prepared for you.
4. Powerful Equipment and Items: The items can be regarded as the core of Diablo 3. Without the supporting items, D3 can not go far. With the unique stats basis, different items have different stats which can influence the stats of the heroes. You can understand Diablo III better with the stats like Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity and Vitality.
5. Repeated Game: This is a weak point for D3. After the patch 1.0.5 Paragon level, the 100 level make players a little boring. It is a little overdone. Some loyal players even joke that they could clear the Act 3 with eyes closed.
6. Clear Game Style: It is really a precedent on all large-scale online games. Normal Mode and Hardcore Mode make Diablo 3 more challenging. There is distinctive design style of the game in the game setting.
7. Public Game: This is a pity that one team can only consist of four players. And the public game is always players scared. We can only say the Blizzard team has pay less attention on the guild player. There is not enough cohesion of the game.
Above are the personal views. I sincerely wish Diablo 3 would go further.